Aims & Values Statement
Jack Hunt School exists to provide high quality learning and teaching in a supportive and caring environment to develop the potential of each learner.
This will be achieved through the following aims and values
- Personalised learning leading to enjoyment, success and achievement for all
- A safe, healthy, orderly, sustainable and cohesive school community
- Effective engagement with our learners, parents, local communities and partners
- A positive, proactive approach to innovation and continuous improvement for all.
These aims are under-pinned by the following values.
- The uniqueness of each individual
- Respect for self, others, school expectations, property and the environment
- Self discipline
- Respect for religious and cultural diversity (being different, belonging together)
- Equality of opportunity
- Loyalty, trust and honesty
- Commitment, hard work, high aspiration and achievement
- Recognition and celebration of success
- Individual responsibility and citizenship